Birt & Tang are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed to comply with these guidelines.
- Our site is designed to work at a minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600. In most cases, our users have a screen resolution greater than this.
- Navigation is included in common elements across our website(s), and the site features a 'breadcrumb trail'.
- Stylesheets are used on our website using relative text sizes, except in the few cases where we are using graphical text.
- Text size can be altered using the 'View' menu in your web browser.
- Images that are used to give information have alternative text attributes. Where an image is used for purely decorative purposes, the alt attribute is left blank.
- We don't use colour solely to convey information.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
We try to keep use of PDF documents to a minimum, and where possible, provide an HTML alternative. Adobe has information on how PDF documents can be used with a screen reader.
This web site has been tested on the following browsers and platforms.
- Internet Explorer v6.0, v7.0
- Firefox v2.0
- Netscape 6.2+
On Windows platforms (NT4, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista) & Macintosh computers (OS X)
If you have difficulty accessing this website, or if you have any other comments or suggestions, please contact our web agency, Cloudspotting, at firstname.lastname@example.org.